Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A perfect day in Bean Town.

Yesterday, I had a lovely day in Boston with friends. It was 60 degrees - perfect weather for a little shopping and sight-seeing. 

I started the day off at a local seafood restaurant on the water with a very good friend and sorority sister from college - Alex. It was so good to catch up. Oh, and the New England Clam Chowder. #ToDieFor. From there, we hit Newbury Street for a little shopping. We went to my favorite store 'Bobbles and Lace'. Need one in Indy, no doubt about it. Or maybe not having one in Indy is the perfect excuse to visit friends in Boston. :) 

Alex and I had all of our classes together in college and made frequent trips to Starbucks. That being said, the day wouldn't be right without sharing a skinny vanilla latte. So that, we did. 

In the afternoon, a few members of our Tour family (all female, of course), headed to get our nails done. This place was located on Shady Street and a trip to the restroom, spelled 'Resroom', was the scariest thing I have encountered this entire tour. 

I ended the perfect day at dinner with Shelley, sharing stories from high school and college. How did our parents ever make it out alive? Not quite sure, but kudos to them for putting up with our un-ruley selves. 

Headed to DC tonight and will be there until after our show on Thursday. 

Coming home to you in 1 week and 1 day!
ANW 


No comments:

Post a Comment