Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Old & new NEWS.

Thank goodness for technology. I can still relay a message without having to talk! 
Typing and texting it is. If you followed my train of thought, you would know that I have a sore throat/scratchy voice. Hoping I heal up before our string of shows this weekend. 

A few updates, from yours truly: (I am in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, by the way). 

SOCIAL LIFE -Got an email from my good friend Lizzy Dooms. She filled me in on her very fun social/dating life. Living vicariously through her in that world until November 20. First social outing on my to-do list would be a bonfire. Smores and hot chocolate will be involved. Join if you are interested. 

WORK LIFE - Same old, same old. Our team is working our booty's off -kudos to them all. We are definitely nearing the end of this crazy journey. By now, I thought there would be a lot more enemies, cat fights, etc. I consider it a great accomplishment that we all still like each other. :) 

NEW NEWS - We had a Tour family bowling night last night at Lucky Strike. Much needed for all of us. Bowling isn't my thing. I will not be publishing my score on this blog. That's how bad it is. I guess that part isn't really new news, is it? 

OLD NEWS - If you are reading this blog, I love you. AND miss you. 

From a sicky girl who WILL get better soon, 
ANW 


No comments:

Post a Comment