Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Friday, November 23, 2012

It's a wrap!

Well, the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions has officially wrapped and I am officially beat! What a crazy journey these past few months have been. I am so very thankful for each and every person I met and was lucky enough to get to know - from the crew, to the athletes, to the venue staff, to the volunteers, and not to forget our very own USA Gymnastics marketing team. 

As I reflect over my Tour journey, I am happy to report that I learned a lot. If you have half a day to spare, let me know, and I will give you the DL. 

Although my neck and back will be forever screwed up after sleeping in a bunk for 86 days straight, it was well, well, worth it. Part of this rewarding experience was being able to share it with my friends and family via blogging. My hope is to continue sharing my life experiences with you all. Stay tuned for news on that one. 

Thank you for reading. And, thank you for your support.  

Over and out! 
ANW 

No comments:

Post a Comment