Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hometown pit-stop.


Indiana was an amazing show, mostly because it felt heavenly to be in my hometown, surrounded by family, friends, Indy co-workers, etc. (Even if it was for less than 24 hours). 

Sleeping in my bed for no longer than 6 hours felt so very good. I was able to take half of my summer wardrobe and drop it off at me casa. Also picked up a few winter items, which have already come in handy. 

Through out the past couple of months, although this opportunity has allowed me to grow as a person and a professional, it has undoubtedly been a struggle to keep in touch with everyone back home. Sitting in the stands with a whole row of good friends and family made me realize how lucky I am to have a constant, loving support system. I am blessed. And then some. 

Tonight, I get to see my Mom and Dad. More commentary to come on this. Never a dull moment with those two. After this show wraps, we are Philly-bound, baby! 

Missing you, Indy.
ANW 


No comments:

Post a Comment