Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Midwest Lovin'.

You know you are back in the Midwest when....
  • You expect 70 degree weather and you get 30 degree weather. 
  • People smile. Yep, at you. That's right, you. Real, big, genuine smiles. 
  • Halloween is celebrated more than Christmas. 
  • Everyone and their brother drives an SUV. (What's pollution, again?)
  • You have to buy a parka because of the weather change. 
  • No fashion police exists; therefore (unfortunately), anything goes. 
  • People bring 72 oz. styrofoam cups to meetings. Go green, baby! 
  • Everything is planned around lunch and dinner. Every. Thing. 
  • The weather is sunny, rainy, windy and definitely indecisive all in a day's time. 
I must say, it feels damn good to be back. This weekend's shows will be in Cincy, Indy, Detorit and Columbus. 

And the best news of all (drumroll, please): Tomorrow night I get to sleep in my very own bed. Let me remind you that this has not happened since August 27, 2012. Even if I'm home for 8 hours, it is well worth it. 

Lovie. Dovie. 
ANW 

No comments:

Post a Comment