Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Friday, October 5, 2012

Holy hair.

TGIF to my dear, sweet friends and family! 

First and foremost, I must announce that my new favorite product is dry shampoo. This has already saved me a total of 7.6 hours on Tour. Holy hair! Major props to whichever genius invented this smell-good, look-good, feel-good bottle of fabulous. How have I ever lived without it? 

I spent the last 2 days in Dallas, which was such a great refresher (no, not the Starbucks drink). I was able to sleep in a real bed, take a long run outside, stop by the local Coffee Bean and spend some time with Nastia. Cheap thrills, huh? Oh yeah, and I shopped. Well deserved after a few months of being locked up on a Tour bus, right? I think so. 

Yesterday was also an appearance and a show day. Nastia and I knocked out an AT&T appearance in Dallas at 11:00 am, drove three hours to Oklahoma City and arrived to the venue just in time to take care of business. Yesterday was also the NBC taping of the Tour. The show will be broadcast on October 14 at 3:00 pm ET, so be sure to tune in! 



Now we are off to put on a show in San Antonio. I am very much looking forward to our Sunday show (in Lubbock) where I get to see my long lost best friend Jen Jay! 

The higher the hair, the closer to heaven. 
ANW 

No comments:

Post a Comment