Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.

Good afternoon from good, ole Lubbock Texas! 

Only good news today, I've decided. I am happy to say that I got 9 FULL, uninterrupted hours of sleep last night. There is a first time for everything, eh? I woke up (dazed and confused, of course). Rolled out of my bunk to see my co-worker Jackie, full dressed and ready to go. I was still in my blue and white striped pajamas. She told me the time was 10:00 am - I expected it to be 6 or 7. Apparently, I was an itty bit tired. Now, I am fully rested, which I haven't been able to say since the Tour began. 

We have an early show today (5 pm) and I get to see Jen Jay! Words can't express how happy I am to see her. JJ is coming to see the show and we are planning to go to dinner and hang afterwards. Can't. Hardly. Wait. 

Tomorrow I am traveling with Gabby to Des Moines for some pre-promo stuff. In dire need of catching up on some reading. Probably a good thing since I am not sure what other entertainment Des Moines has to offer. No offense...

Just realized it is Sunday. It is next to impossible to get to church on Tour. Prayers are very much welcomed. 
ANW 




No comments:

Post a Comment