Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Other duties as assigned.

It has been a busy couple of days with little down time, which is why I haven't written in a while. Hopefully you all survived. :) 



This weekend's line up of shows consist of Minneapolis, Des Moines, Omaha and Chicago. Last night, our cast was looking for someone to assist in holding the silks for one of the girls numbers. Scott had the white sweatsuit on and realized that his boxers were dark blue. Whoopsie, daisy! That's where I stepped in and put on the men's white sweatsuit. Who knew I would have the chance to make a debut in the show. Not me! (See photo above for proof). 

Today, Abby is coming to the show with her husband – preggers and all. I am overly excited, as I can't even remember the last time I saw either of them. 

A few staff members from the USA Gymnastics office have joined us on Tour recently to assist with the Fitness Zone and "other duties as assigned." Quite the popular topic around here. I am very happy to receive the extra assistance so working with the girls this weekend on a little training and getting them comfortable with set up/tear-down/etc. 

Tomorrow's show is in Chicago and I get to see the best brother in the world. Yee-haw. 

TTFN. (M&D: That means Ta ta for now).
ANW 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adrienne,

    I am a gymnastics enthusiast, coach, and fan from southeastern Wisconsin and just wanted to encourage you in your mission be a light to the world for God's glory as you travel with our athletes. You posts reflect a sincere faith and genuine love of people, just as God has intended. I'm confident your influence over Team USA and other USAG representatives is both overwhelmingly positive and strong. What a gift to each and every one of the many people you encounter every day. Keep up the good work and know that as I write to you I'm praying you would be filled with power and for open and receptive hearts. Your work in the Lord is not in vain.

    I have thoroughly enjoyed reading about your adventures!

    Sincerely,

    Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved seeing you....sad i was so sick!!! I hope you didnt catch any of it!!!! love you and seeing the show was truly the highlight of the fall for me! so amazing and I had no idea what to expect. thanks for the VIP treatment lovebug :)

    ReplyDelete