Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Friday, October 19, 2012

1 month to go.

Tonight I am writing my blog from inside my cozy/claustrophobic bunk on the bus. Yesterday marked our one month out from the conclusion of the tour. I can't believe how fast it's going. Before we know it, it will be a wrap!

Today, McKayla and I had our first day of show appearance with one of our partners. With our extra time before the appearance, we hit up the local coffee shop and I got my iced pumpkin latte fix, which makes for an instantaneous good mood. Straight from the appearance, we went into show mode. It never stops, but we like it that way. Our management team always tries our best to make it fun along the way, as the athletes are undoubtedly tired from countless shows and promos. See below photo for a prime example.

Heading to Memphis now and must get some beauty rest. Hopefully 6 hours will suffice.

Still smiling (for now),
ANW

No comments:

Post a Comment