Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Country strong.

Dear Indiana (and elsewhere) friends:

Today I am writing from my hotel room in Dallas. We just wrapped with a Hilton appearance at one of their corporate offices (see picture below). Chellsie, Steve and Chris did a great job, per usual. I was going to do a pommel routine as well, but didn't bring the right clothes. Plus, I didn't want to make them look bad. 




It was great to see new and old friends from The Marketing Arm and Hilton. We indulged in sushi for lunch, which I have been craving for the past couple of weeks. Who would have known I could get so excited over seaweed salad? Huge deal for me, especially since we have had 'venue food' for two months straight. 


The temperature changes in various markets where we do promo visits and shows in is slowly but surely KILLING me. Yesterday, I needed boots in Denver and the coziest sweatshirt I own. Today, I would be happy with sunglasses and my birthday suit on. Thank you God, for such diversity! 

Dallas is a great place to spend some time in. So far, I have spotted some solid cowboy boots and country boys. I will be staying far away from both. I vow to look and not touch. My country music (which makes this girl happy) is blasting loudly from the hotel room. I feel it only appropriate to do so. Plus, Eric Church would be offended if I turned him down. Fingers crossed for no complaints from my kind neighbors on my right or left. 

Tomorrow is AT&T appearance day with Nastia and then off to Oklahoma City for our show, which NBC is taping. Good stuff. 

Save a horse. You finish the rest. 
ANW 

No comments:

Post a Comment