Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Frank Sinatra table.

Being in Chicago is special to me for two reasons: It is one of my top 5 favorite cities in the US and my funny little brother lives there. Mostly because of the latter. After a solid show in Chicago at the United Center, Nastia and I quickly wrapped with the Meet and Greet and ran (high heels and all) to catch a cab. If I would have known this was in the plan, I would have skipped my cardio workout that morning. 

Nick secured Table #1 for our dinner on Sunday evening at the Pump Room; also known as the Frank Sinatra table. It was so perfect to not have to go anywhere and just sit and relax. He of course spoiled us with a little sample of everything. From calamari to tuna tar tar, this crew did not go hungry in the least. We ended our evening by him showing us around to the theatre room - the best spot in the entire hotel. Oh how I wish I would have slumbered in there (see photo above).  


Nick was in true form during our visit- cracking jokes left and right. Let's just say lots of laughs were had at the Frank Sinatra Table. A good night with good people, indeed. 

Lovies. 
ANW 

No comments:

Post a Comment