Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sound the alarm!

Well, this morning was quite eventful. We drove from Atlanta to Tampa overnight, which equates to about an 8 hour drive. A perfect amount of time to catch some shut eye. After placing our precious heads on our pillows and tucking ourselves into our bunks, we were all out. Not sure why we would be so tired after working an 18 hour day (sarcasm). 

I woke up to Jordan and Nastia telling me that we were the only 3 left on the bus and we have slept in an hour later than expected! We didn't even flinch when the bus stop to let off the rest of our 9 'roommates' at the hotel. After we gathered all of our belongings, we opened the bus door and the alarm sounded. Not only could we not figure out how to turn off the alarm, but we were locked in the bus. 


After a good 15 minutes, we were free. A good start to the day, for sure. Our sincerest apologies to all of the Hilton hotel guests that we woke up. And a special thanks to our Tour Manager, Jillybean who saved the day. To see a peek of the madness, click here

Miss you madly, 
ANW 

No comments:

Post a Comment