Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Monday, October 1, 2012

Genesis and Pepper.

Hi friends, 

Tonight's show is our 'Friday'. Last show of the weekend, with not another show until Thursday of this week. I am charged with a promo visit to Dallas on Tuesday and Wednesday. Until then, there's lots of work waiting for me in my inbox. Happy happy, joy joy! Getting an itty bit tired of living out of 4 suitcases, but all the while becoming quite the expert packer! Need to find a way to get all of my winter clothes sent to me. Hoping my trusty roomie will be able to assist. Ahem, Lindsey Schrage!

Interesting handful of things happened today, per usual. See the list below. 

1. Best/most recent line from Lonny is as follows. Someone asks: Where's the dessert? Lonny answers: These blondies over here. Thank you for the comic relief, as always, Lon. 
2. I needed to grab something from the bus and who do I run into? Jethro (our Tour bus driver), sitting in a lawn chair wearing his sunglasses with his hands folded on top of his belly. What a sight! After I saw this, I suddenly forgot what I had come to the bus for. 
3. Another responsibility of mine on the Tour is to manage the Dora the Explorer activation. This means I meet up with the Dora costume and her handler pre-event. This show's talent (straight from Broomfield, ladies and gents) was interesting to say the least. I worked with Genesis and Pepper and yes, it was as horrible as it sounds. 


Wowzers and then some. 
ANW 

No comments:

Post a Comment