Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Thunder and Muffins.


Greetings earthlings (from one of my favorite spots so far)! 

Colorado Springs is drop dead gorgeous. The past two days we have taken runs up and down the mountains. Talk about something making you feel out of shape! The altitude around here (compared to good, ole' flat Indiana) is crazy and makes it hard to breathe when running. 

We have a few of our friends joining us from the USOC and USA Gymnastics at our show today in Colorado Springs. Saturday and Sunday shows make it a bit more manageable since our email inboxes aren't (completely) overflowing. Next stop: Denver. If only we had our show outside at Red Rocks. 

Was hoping to have enough time to do something crazy like skydiving. But for my wallet and my mother's sanity, I decided against it. Instead, a group of the Management Team went out for a little lot of fun. We traveled to The Golden Bee, The Loop and Thunder and Muffins (what a name, right?). Thunder and Muffins was my favorite spot in the lineup. Karaoke took place among a few staff members which was entertaining for all parties who were there. And lucky for us, a few videos resurfaced this morning so we could share with those who couldn't make it. Backstreet Boys was not my pick, but I rocked it anyway (alongside Scott). 

My mom and dad are traveling to Atlanta to see my Uncle Chris today. Wish I could be there, but duty calls. FaceTime will just have to do.  

Lovies. Dovies. XO. 
ANW 

No comments:

Post a Comment