Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Monday, September 10, 2012

Afros and Fades.

This task falls under the category as "Other duties as assigned", which I have become quite accustomed to. One of our athletes (John O.) needed a haircut before he strutted onto the red carpet for the VMAs in LA. Lucky me - I was the one who accompanied him to get his hair(s) cut. Of course, a Great Clips wouldn't suffice. After a lengthy Google search, we pinned down the perfect place: Afros and Fades. And who was our hairdresser? hAIRdresser, Michael Jordan. Clever; and a good experience for all parties, nonetheless. 



Thank you hAIR Jordan for the business card, but I can assure you this will be my first and last time visiting Afros and Fades. 
ANW 

No comments:

Post a Comment