Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Friday, September 14, 2012

Jethro vs. Death Row.

Tonight marks show Numero 4 in Glendale, AZ. This place is hotter than Haiti with entirely too many cacti. This morning I went on a run with Nastia in the blazing heat and came back with scratches all over my right arm. Who knew gingerly running through pretty looking trees could beat you up so badly!

I am starting to become friends with our bus driver Jethro. A big guy with a big heart. Always a good idea to keep him on our good side since he is the ONLY means of transportation for the next few months. For the first couple of weeks of the Tour, we couldn't figure out if his name was Jeffro or Jethro so we just slurred our words together so he would (hopefully) not know the difference. One of the girls on the Management team bus just recently figured out that his name wasn't Death Row. As you can imagine, we all burnt about 500 calories laughing about this till the wee hours of the morning.  

Anywho, off to our next stop - LA at the Staples Center. 

In Jethro we trust, 
ANW 




No comments:

Post a Comment