Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Fresh Prince Fever.

Hello my darling friends and family! 

Meeting Carlton from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air was the best thing that happened to me yesterday. Or maybe even during the month of September. He somehow, someway he ended up at a USA Gymnastics function in LA. Apparently his little girl is an avid gymnastics fan. I asked if he could do the Carlton (the ever-so-famous dance move he did on the show in the 90's), but he wouldn't accommodate my request. What I did end up with is a measly picture. Better luck next time, AW. 

Today we are in Anaheim. I am starting to forget where we are and what day it is, but I guess that comes with the job considering we work all days of the week and all hours of the day. It was nice to see a familiar face at the show today. My friend Kyle who moved out to CA a few years ago came with his roommate. We reminisced about all of the bad things we did when we were the age of the Fierce Five girls (15-18) and both decided that we turned out okay. So we don't have Olympic gold medals, but we are both happy. :)

The next few days I am on point for an advanced promo visit in Sacramento with Jake Dalton while the rest of the cast and crew is in Las Vegas. Hoping to squeeze in a Cirque show on Wednesday night and a little bit of fun with the homies if possible. 

Tata for now. 
ANW 

No comments:

Post a Comment