Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Monday, September 17, 2012

Jumping Jacks.

I am pretty sure it's Monday, but not entirely sure. We don't have a show today and we are in another city. Process of elimination...

Today we flew from Orange County to Sacramento. I bought Tina Fey's new book 'Bossypants'. How fitting for me, considering my reputation from 3-16 years old. I laughed out loud at the airport and therefore recommend to all friends if in need of a little chuckle. 

After a dry spell from sushi, I was able to get some tonight with an athlete. My guilty pleasure, hands down. Tomorrow we are doing a 12 hour media day. Will need extra prayers for patience and hope that we don't have any criers like last week. After wrapping up with media day in Sacramento, we head to Las Vegas. Last time I was in Las Vegas, I witnessed my dear sweet mother doing jumping jacks to stay awake. Speaking of my mother, best news ever from her today. She booked a trip for the two of us to Puerto Rico this December. As long as jumping jacks are involved, I can assure you that we will have a good time. I am so looking forward to it. Lots of laughter will be involved, I can assure you. 

Lovies. 
ANW 

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog. You will love Puerto Rico. What a great trip. :)

    ReplyDelete