Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Friday, September 21, 2012

Money Train.

I just realized I have not yet written about the beloved Money Train. Coincidence or coincidence, the Management Tour bus is called the Money Train. For obvious reasons, all of the staff on the bus felt it was necessary to create a Twitter handle that was named after the big bad bus that gets us everywhere we need to go. All have access to this account, so it is fun to guess who is tweeting from the account throughout the day. Not so fun when the tweets are about you. :) This idea could be dangerous for all parties involved. 

And, so you know, Money Train t-shirts are in the works. Pictures to come, I promise. 

Choo-Choo. 
ANW 

No comments:

Post a Comment