Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Back home again.

We are what feels like 'back home again' in Ontario. After spending our first week on Tour doing rehearsals here, it is nice to finally be back in a building that we know (all to well) how to navigate. The cast is getting in their grove and the energy is growing with each show that passes. Unfortunately, two of our girls were hurt in tonight's show. Hoping for a speedy recovery since we can't afford to lose any of our cast. 

Our next stop is San Diego - only 2 hours away. We will be traveling to SD tonight, but won't perform again until our Thursday show. Always looking forward to a good bus ride with good friends. Monday through Wednesday is our day off so hoping to squeeze a little fun in where we can. 

ANW 

No comments:

Post a Comment