Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Friday, September 21, 2012

Non-existant Fridays.

To my very-much-missed friends and family:

Happy Friday! Oh wait, that no longer has ANY meaning to ANYONE on this Tour (including myself). The next time someone tells me to 'Have a great weekend!' or writes 'Happy Friday!' in an email, I will literally fly through the flipping' roof. 

In all seriousness, I have no complaints and am more than happy to be on Tour. But let's get real - weekends do not exist in my world until November 18, 2012. I am very much looking forward to the time that I do get to spend a 'real' weekend with the cast and crew of Kellogg's Tour, in addition to a few friends and family members in NYC. Not too shabby that the end of the this tour also marks 25 years of (an amazing) life here on Earth.

After this show wraps, we will have 32 more to go. Our lineup for this weekend was Las Vegas, Sacramento, Portland and Seattle. It is already going incredibly quickly, but I am still enjoying every single minute of it. 

Happy Friday,
ANW 

No comments:

Post a Comment