Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Monday, September 10, 2012

Sunny San Diego.

Greetings from Sunny San Diego! Last night we arrived to the hotel around midnight. I walked in to find two rooms, one with two bunk beds. Not sure what I'm going to do with all the extra space, but for now it makes for a good storage place for my millions of pieces of clothing. 

Today is our "day off". Since I had no advance promo visits, I was able to work outside and have lunch by the pool (see attached photo). It's nice to give my feetsies a rest and relax! Am now blogging from the patio of my hotel while my next door neighbor is enjoying some Mary Jane. Good for him. 

Tonight a few of us are planning on going out to dinner in the city. No rental car here so it's either walking, hitching a ride, or forking over some dough to pay for a cab. I vote for a cab. 

Cheers!
ANW 




No comments:

Post a Comment