Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Will sleep when I'm dead.

Hi friends! Yesterday was a crazy busy day. So busy that I didn't have the chance to open my computer to tell you what I've been up to (that's gotta speak to the validity of my previous statement). Wednesday was a non-show day and my day to do media in the San Diego market. We packed a million and one media hits into 14 hours, beginning our day at 6:00 am. 6:00 am was also the time that we ran into a super-fan who cried because he was so proud of the US Womens Gymnastics Team. I had to step in to do some serious damage control. There is no crying in gymnastics! We hit NBC, CBS, FOX, a handful of radio stations, a few gymnastics clubs and most importantly Sea World! What I learned at Sea World: Sea lions weigh approximately 600 pounds and you will never walk out of there with dry pants. My day ended with dinner in the hotel with some good conversation, which was much needed after our jam-packed day. 

Now onto today. Back to show day, where we are getting into the swing of things again after three days "off". A few show elements have changed, but it always keeps us on our toes. :) The Fitness Zone (my main responsibility on Tour) is really starting to come together. A few staff from USA Gym are coming out this week to see the show and help in LA (Saturday's show), where we will have a boatload of media in town at the Staples Center. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces in an unfamiliar city. 

I am really missing everyone back home and time is already flying by. Still enjoying every single minute. I can sleep when I'm dead. :) 

XO. 
ANW 

1 comment:

  1. Please keep the posts coming... Especially mary jane stories and cray cray fan stories! MISS YOU superstar!

    ReplyDelete