Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Starbucks to survive.

It has been almost two weeks since I've been home. Although people and places are constantly changing around me, one thing stays the same: I need Starbucks to survive. I have recently increased my dose from a Grande to a Venti. I am not the only one who is stuck on Starbucks. The entire Management and staff has the habit of searching for coffee in every single city we visit. I think it's time for a Gold card. 

Livestrong, Caffeine-strong. 
ANW 

No comments:

Post a Comment