Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mrs. Bregman.

It's official. Everyone on Tour has now dropped my "Miss Willy" title. I am now named as "Mrs. Bregman", whether I like it or not. 

Scott Bregman (a good friend of mine) and I started to tell the athletes that we have a thing. Actually more than a thing - an undying love for one another. We event went as far to say that we are bunkmates. Sweet, little innocent Gabby Douglas fell for our cruel joke and now thinks that we got married in Las Vegas right before one of our shows this weekend. 

Attached is a picture of Scott and I in Vegas - living it up and living the lie of "Mrs. Bregman". One of these days we are going to have to break the news to her. In the meantime, we promise to thoroughly enjoy the joke. 

Until next time, 
ANW 

1 comment:

  1. haha you did say you wanted to have FUN in vegas...i didnt know that meant getting hitched aid!!!

    ReplyDelete