Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Thursday, September 20, 2012

All the right friends in all the right places.

This is a day late, but better late than never, right? Last night after 14 days without a day off, we were able to hit the town in Las Vegas! To top it all off, a good friend and co-worker got us backstage passes and tickets to see Mystere. It was an amazing show. In any other situation with acrobats flying 1000 feet in the air, I would undoubtedly get sweaty palms and my anxiety would fly through the rough (no pun intended). However, being surrounded by our gymnasts that flip and fly all over the place all day long (and then some), definitely improves my ability to handle such stressful situations. Mystere made it to the top of my favorite shows. 


Thank you, Mr. Bregman. IOU.
ANW

No comments:

Post a Comment