Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Cracked.

Jumping right in for a quick recap and update on my life: 

This past weekend flew by. We celebrated 20 shows (half way through the Tour) in Omaha, Nebraska. This is the show where I also got to see Abby and Jeff and feel baby Morris kick! I can't wait for that little bundle of joy to join us in January. 




Today is our pre-promotional day in Lafayette, Louisiana. I am with John Orozco and we are in between morning media and club visits. Then off for another promotional day in Memphis. Like I've said before, we can sleep when we're dead. :) 

In the wee hours of the morning - let's say 6 am, as we were moving from one radio station to the next, I had John's phone in my hand. Or so I thought. Somehow, some way, his phone slipped from my measly fingers and landed face down on the hard wood floor. This has happened to me 1 million times, so when picking up the phone I didn't think anything of it. When I turned it over to return it to John, the entire screen was cracked from head to toe. Let's just say my bank account started off with a few more hundred dollar bills this morning. Lesson learned: don't hold people's phones for them? 

This weekend's line up of shows is Kansas City, St. Louis, Memphis and then Lafayette. Southern hospitality, here we come! 

Bye for now. 
ANW 

No comments:

Post a Comment