Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Chilly in Philly.

Still in Philly (for five whole days). It is FREEZING here. Can't believe it is already parka season. Bring on the extra hot coffee, people. 

Lucky me, yesterday we got to explore the city for a few hours. My day started off with heading to the Reading Market in the city. Talk about tough decisions. They have every type of food imaginable. I ended up with a burma (nut bar thing-a-ma-jig from Syria) and a smoothie. Not too far out of my element, I suppose. 

After the market, I met Stacia down the road from my hotel. We had no idea how close she lived to the hotel we are staying at. She picked me up in her scrubs (so cute) and then to peak inside of her apartment. We hit a local restaurant for dinner w/ Matt. So good to see them both! 

Today, I will be working from the hotel room and then meeting the Leonards for dinner later on this evening. I could really get used to working from 'home' thing. List of benefits are scribbled below. 

  • If you have a small bladder, you don't have to feel bad about going to bathroom. 
  • You can play your music as loud as you want. (Let's face it, I'm going to be deaf by age 30 anyway. Might as well live it up). 
  • Slippers and sweat pants are appropriate dress attire. 
  • When you get a fiery email, you can immediately head to the gym and burn off your frustration. 
  • You can answer emails from bed (dangerous, but oh-so-good). 
More to come. Always more to come. 
ANW. 




No comments:

Post a Comment