Travel bug.

As I embark on an exciting new journey traveling on the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions to 40 cities nationwide, I figured I would keep my dear friends and family in the loop on my life for the next couple of months. Little time to talk on Tour, so hopefully this satisfies your tastebuds until I see you in November.

Lots of X's and O's.
ANW

Monday, November 5, 2012

3/4 Willy reunion.

Hi everyone! 

Writing from my cozy room in Philly, roommate-less at the current moment and loving it. With very little personal space or privacy, you can imagine how nice it is to have some 'me' time (which comes along...never). 

I enjoy being in the room by myself so I can crank the heat up to 90 degrees and hibernate. Can't say that my pool of roommates are 'cool' with this temp. No pun intended. 

Because of the election, our promo trips were cancelled for this week. That means we get a few days to explore the city (in between working, of course). Our plans for today might be to hit the movie theatre, do a little shopping (pull my arm), and go bowling with our marketing team. Kind of sounds like a social life; which I know nothing about anymore. 

Got to see my momma and daddio last night at the Columbus show. It was so good. My mom literally screamed when I saw her! She then proceeded to touched my face to make sure it was really me. To her credit, I haven't seen her since August 28, which has been the longest stretch of time in my life that we haven't seen each other. Seems like they really liked the show (see photo below with them enjoying a quick photo opp w/ some of the cast).

Note: We greatly missed the presence of Nicholas Willy. Okay, now my Catholic guilty conscious can leave me alone. 

Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. 
ANW 

No comments:

Post a Comment